- I have a growing list of concert posts I’ve been putting off writing, and one that a Special Guest Writer swore he was going to write about a concert from November. November. They’re coming, I swear.
- I’m currently obsessing over two albums, and I can’t seem to listen to anything else. Quit what you’re doing (OK, after this post) and listen to both albums in full on Spotify. (Or click on the images below for a lil sample.)
- I cannot stop eating multigrain tortilla chips and sour cream. I’ve eaten three containers of sour cream in the last week. I swear there’s never been a tastier snack!
- I’ve also been indulging in the delicacies that are Girl Scout cookies. Thin Mints, Samoas and Tagalongs. I need an intervention.
- I’m trying to counteract these snacks with hot yoga and barre classes, which I’ve been regularly attending at a local yoga studio that’s within walking distance from my house. I really love going to those classes, and I finally feel like I enjoy working out. I’m starting to feel stronger; maybe once the cookies and sour cream are gone, I’ll start to feel leaner, too.
- Valentine’s Day was fun and funny. I should tell you about it.
- I can’t stop thinking about Beyonce. I think I’m in love with her and/or want to be her best friend and/or want to be her and/or want to hold her hand for an extended period of time. I watched her HBO documentary last night and now I can’t think about anything else. What a woman!
- I’m at work and I’ve gotten eight new emails since I started this post. Guess I better get back to business!